We’re seeking senior auditors and developers with smart contract auditing experience/knowledge to join our team. You'll work on projects written in Solidity and Cairo. Knowledge of Rust and/or GoLang is a great plus. We are looking for someone who understands the Ethereum Virtual Machine, Yellow Paper, and the Solidity language. You’ll get the opportunity to work at the bleeding edge of Blockchain technology and interact with different teams working in every aspect of Ethereum and StarkNet.
- Minimum Qualification: MPhil / PhD
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Work directly with protocols in the Ethereum and StarkNet ecosystems to review their code and help secure their protocols;
- Collaborate with teammates to maintain and continually improve our existing blockchain security tools using modern software engineering practices;
- Develop new blockchain security tools;
- Engage in meetings with clients to discuss security and best practice improvements.
- PhD in Computer Science, Math or related field.
- Experience in Solidity security analysis;
- Solid understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine and Yellow Paper;
- Fluency in Solidity development and the deployment of smart contracts;
- Detailed understanding of common smart contract vulnerabilities;
- Fluency with common tools and frameworks used for the development and security analysis of smart contracts;
- Strong debugging skills and/or experience in reverse engineering;
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.