American Auto Parts Limited
Driver & Transport Services
An Automobile Company in Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, and Tamale is looking for Service Coordinator at our Kumasi branch with experience in Heavy Duty and Light vehicles.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Diagnose the Vehicle and provide an estimated time of completion.
- Ensure parts received from the store are in good condition.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship- Keep the service Coordinator informed on completion times, expenses, and possible changes
- Disassemble and Assemble vehicles to rectify issues with vehicles.
- Identify and source for parts where necessary.
- Use good judgment to decide when damaged parts can be safely repaired for cost and cycle time savings.
- Perform quality repair work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards.
- Ensure the job done is billed appropriately.
- Upon completion, ensure quality control checks before the customers pick up their vehicles.
- Test drive the vehicle and provide an assessment.
- Listen to customer complaints and receive the job.
- Other duties that may be assigned according to expertise.
- Must have the ability to drive (Show Driver's License).
- Must hold a Degree in Automobile Engineering.
- Knowledge of estimation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and work under pressure
- Applicants must have at least 5 years working experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to travel on long journeys and work at night
- Referee should be work-related
- Must be resident in Kumasi
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.