Senior Systems Engineer
Engineering & Technology
CF is seeking a Systems Engineer to join their team. As a Systems Engineer at ICF you play a central role in bringing our technical vision to life. If you have an incredible passion for technology to be used in an innovative fashion, you can join the cause. We don't believe in pigeonholing our technologists into specific platforms, so a passion for learning is a must.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Drive innovations with a broad spectrum of technologies and cutting-edge frameworks and platforms
- Understand business challenges and support Analysis of Alternatives where multiple technology choices are evaluated to find the perfect fit.
- Build rapid prototypes, and have the ability to work on everything from quick static pages to full-fledged enterprise-level applications.
- Leverage design patterns and contribute to EA efforts in documenting enterprise design patterns.
- Create architecture documentation using the 4+1 view of architecture.
- Support architecture standards and support governance
- 6+ years of hands-on technology experience from development, automation, and architecture in technologies such as:Java/J2EE
- Cloud Architectures - Amazon Web Services & Azure (AWS preferred)
- Industry-standard persistence mechanisms like EJBs, JDBC, N/Hibernate, etc.
- Relational, NoSQL, and Big Data platforms
- 4+ years of experience with distributed computing, and cloud architectures
- 4+ years of experience in Enterprise Systems Integration
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems.
- Experience with Linux and Windows systems architecture and maintenance
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation
- Experience with database servers, web servers, and application servers.
- Stay up to date on skills, and work on expanding to others.
- Mentor others based on what you’re an expert in.
- Stay organized, calm, and rational in your dealings with clients and coworkers.Bring new ideas, tools, services, and techniques to the group.
- Strong communication skills when documenting architecture diagrams, presenting technical concepts, and conducting stakeholder meetings.
- Use analytical thinking to make decisions based on facts and metrics whenever possible.
- Desire to lead initiatives at, or slightly above your title. (Proving that you can operate at a higher level than your current title is part of the evaluation process for promotions.)
- Work in collaboration with all Technology team members, Designers and Project Managers.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.