Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What this job can offer you
- Act as the next point of contact for customer queries unresolved by Tier 1, ensuring prompt responses and timely resolution to our customers.
- Manage and resolve customer escalations promptly, joining calls to provide expert insight and reassurance.
- Dive deep into complex European payroll queries
- Champion collaboration between Payroll Operations and Client Services, making sure the tier 1 team is aware of how payroll was processed and potential issues before pay day.
- Write training materials to educate Tier 1 specialists, boosting their skills and confidence.
- Stay up-to-date with country legislation and maintain internal knowledge base.
- Ensure all client requests, from calculations to mock payslips, are met promptly and professionally.
- Foster a culture where the team is adept at finding independent solutions, optimizing the use of our extensive internal knowledge base.
What you bring
- Deep understanding of Payroll with 5+ years experience. Experience in other European countries is considered a big plus.
- Experience in client-facing roles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in payroll documentation and calculations.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.