Senior Contracts Administrator
This person will work directly with the Legal Team, supporting various go-to-market functions. The Senior Contracts Administrator will facilitate the contracting process from intake to final signatures. If you can leverage existing systems and tools to increase efficiencies and streamline the contracting process, this is an added bonus!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Under the supervision of the Assistant General Counsel, review and negotiate Master Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and Vendor Agreements, to protect corporate interests and ensure compliance with Formstack standards.
- Review, interpret, and analyze contract and services agreements to meet contracting principles, cost constraints, and escalate appropriately any nonstandard terms for internal approval.
- Identify risks and issues, suggest alternatives that lead to the best solution, and engage other business units and expertise, as necessary, to address the risks identified.
- Work with the Legal Team to update and finalize various templates and playbooks.
- Help maintain various FAQ’s, templates, training and other internal documentation.
- Ensure that contract documents go through the defined contracts management process.
- Assist with due diligence and compliance responsibilities, as necessary.
- Help to educate internal business teams, customers, and vendors on Formstack’s negotiating positions, commercial contract terms, and other related items.
- Lead or assist with projects that improve processes and procedures, reduce friction and drive greater business efficiency.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Desired contract management, business management, law, or related fields.
- 7-10 years of contract management experience, including experience with a SaaS or other technology company.
- Experience with commercial contracts, including master subscription agreements, NDAs, DPAs, BAAs and amendments thereto.
- Ability to work well with various internal stakeholders.
- Strong experience in documenting processes, business rules, FAQ's, and other supporting documentation.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in contract management software platforms, including Microsoft suite and Ironclad.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and accountability.
- Excellent organization, written, and oral communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.