This role is dedicated to ensuring that our pricing and discount strategies are a compelling part of the Remote value proposition. This role supports our entire product catalog and will consist of working with the go-to-market team, other finance teams and product teams to create and implement recommendations on new and existing parts of our product catalog, as well as pursuing research projects and competitive analysis.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Deliver pricing recommendations supported by customer value proposition, market research and competitive analysis
- Implement changes to pricing by leading cross-functional initiatives and projects
- Construct pricing policy and develop the pricing playbook for new products and markets
- Define and evaluate key business metrics to track pricing performance and identify opportunities for pricing optimization
- Perform ad hoc analyses to track and measure pricing
What you bring
- 5+ years of relevant work experience - pricing and/or GTM analytical experience within consulting, high-growth start-up, or public tech company preferred
- Experience with SaaS or other technology pricing
- Advanced Excel and financial modeling skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Ability to write and speak fluent English
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.