As the group Accountant, you will be critical in the team’s success, by implementing and leading accounting policy and procedure across the group. You will gain exposure across all aspects of accounting and finance with scope to help shape the future of the department.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What are the role responsibilities?
- Own completion of month-end close process per IFRS accounting standards, ensuring accurate recording of all fiat and crypto transactions
- Preparation of P&L and BS reconciliations and final reporting for multiple entity and consolidated group accounts
- Lead on accounting and bookkeeping for multiple entities, inclusive of cash and crypto / token reconciliations, intercompany transactions, accruals, prepayments, and fixed asset journal entries
- Oversee the accounting treatment and distribution of token transactions
- Maintain weekly cashflow forecasts to assist in ensuring the financial health of the group
- Carry out financial analysis to assess trends, expectation variances, inform budget planning and influence strategic financial decisions
- Support the Financial Controller in all aspects of financial management of the group as required
- Contribute to the development of a strong internal control environment
What skills do you bring?
- Qualified accountant - ACCA/ACA/CIMA/AAT or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in accounting
- Experience of crypto accounting a huge plus
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- Strong technical accounting skills and current with regulatory and compliance standards
- Organised, detailed, proactive, self-motivated, collaborative, multitasker and creative
- Proven ability to excel in a fast paced environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.