Perform the duties of a Security Guard
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Presents losses and damage by reporting irregularities and informs violators of policy and procedures.
Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, and access points.
Investigates security breaches, incidents, and other alarming behavior.
Controls traffic by directing drivers.
Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
Interviews witnesses and obtains signatures as needed.
Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
Maintains the organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge of organizational health and safety regulations.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be able to stand for up to 5 hours and more
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent sense of judgment
- Can stay alert at all time
Education and Experience Requirement:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of  years of security experience
- CPR/First Aid certified Security certificate
Cvs to be sent to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.