We’re looking for a successful Sales Representative to join our North American Corporate Sales team. You will be responsible for driving growth inside your assigned territory through the execution of sales strategies and partner management of Pythian services, with a focus on growing new accounts within the $100Million to $500Million in annual revenue tier.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:5 years
What will you be doing?
- Developing and executing a territory plan as well as planning target account expansion strategies and tactics and maintaining a robust sales pipeline.
- Developing leads, campaigns, and new go-to market strategies and uncovering opportunities within net new accounts in your assigned territory.
- Accelerating customer adoption, developing long-term strategic relationships with current accounts, and working with Pythian’s partners.
- Managing contract negotiations and leading other pre-sale activities, keeping thorough records of customer interactions, providing sales projections, and meticulous CRM (salesforce.com) updating.
- Travelling as required to attend in-person meetings with prospects and clients, attending conferences, trade shows, and other industry events, as well as annual sales kickoff meetings.
What do we need from you?
- While we understand you might not have everything on the list, to be successful you are likely to have skills such as:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education will also be considered.
- 5+ years experience in selling professional or managed IT services in the cloud, application, analytics, data management and data infrastructure space.
- Previous experience in a sales role with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed targets in the information technology or professional services sector with an emphasis on hunting for new business coupled with a desire to help clients solve difficult business problems with technology.
- Experience in selling cloud technologies and services (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure) as well as a deep understanding of the growing purpose and role of various public cloud platforms. Cloud certifications are an asset.
- Strong understanding of the vital role of data in the application and analytics space and the various underlying technologies both in the cloud and on prem.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the use of Salesforce, and its importance.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.