- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree, HND, Diploma, DBS or Matured SSCE/WASSCE
- Should be hardworking, self-motivated, Aggressive and Innovative
- Attractive remuneration package and other fringe benefits
- For more enquiries, contact the Manager on 0208294831/0543095341.
Location: Tamale, Northern Region-but those within Savannah and North East Regions are encouraged to also apply
CV’s should be sent to email@example.com or hardcopy to the office, second floor CBG Bank Tamale, opposite the Cathedral on the Teaching Hospital Road
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.