- Conduct daily environmental and safety audits
- Inspect and examine all health and safety related complaints, workplace accidents
- Identify hazards on site
- Investigate the construction site to ascertain equipment, production, and material processes do not pose a safety or health hazard to employees, work guests, and the general public
- Write daily safety and health reports and or injury logs and present same to site manager
- Verify the adequacy and safety of all work proposed tools and equipment
Qualification and Requirements
- A University Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in construction safety
- Ability to communicate excellently in both oral and written format
- Strong listening skills to be able to get valuable information from employees
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations (OSHA)
- Good organizational and record-keeping abilities – the ability to maintain good record of all safety-related activities
- Ability to ensure operatives abide by health and safety rules
- Good team player, Self-confident, motivated, and independent individual
- Relevant certification in Health and Safety is required.
CVs should be sent to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.