Trades & Services
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and self-motivated retail supervisor to manage our Mothercare retail shop. In this role, your duties will include overseeing employees and finances, and controlling the quality of products and services. You will also be required to evaluate the job performance of retail staff. To ensure success as a reta
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Overseeing salespeople, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other employees.
- Keeping records of expenditures, sales figures, and employee performance.
- Evaluating the supply and availability of stocks, and profit margins.
- Implementing measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage.
- Monitoring shelves stocks and product displays, and the general appearance of the store.
- Investigating market trends and offering products that would appeal to customers.
- Addressing customers' requests, comments, and complaints.
- Motivating employees to achieve targets.
- Training new staff members and scheduling shifts.
- Demonstrable experience in a supervisory capacity at a retail store or similar
- Extensive experience with preparing budgets, and financial and expense reports.
- In-depth knowledge of product and consumer trends, and marketing strategies.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and customers.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent ability to motivate staff
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: 4 years +
Location: Dzowulu Accra Ghana
Employment Type: Full time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.