RETAIL SHOP ATTENDANT
Trades & Services
We are looking to hire a hard-working, customer-oriented shop assistant to ensure the smooth running of in-store retail operations. The shop assistant’s responsibilities include welcoming customers to our shop, performing sales activities and processing customer orders.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:No Experience
- Experience Length:1 year
- Assisting customers in locating desired shop items.
- Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
- Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
- Processing customer payments using the shop's Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Early Work Schedule (Mandatory 6AM-7AM)
- Proven retail sales experience.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to use labeling and pricing equipment as well as Point of Sale (POS) software.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Work on Saturday
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.