Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide activities of daily living e.g.: bathing, preventing pressure sores, feeding, serving medication etc.
- Assisted Ambulation and exercises
- Patient and family education
- Ensuring a therapeutic environment
- Psychosocial support
- Spiritual support
- Accompanying client to hospital for reviews and others
- Basic physiotherapy
- Monitoring of vital signs ( temperature, pulse, respiration, Blood pressure, and pain)
- Referral to a doctor/health facility where necessary
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
2. Good decision making and problem-solving skills
3. Good driving skills
Gender: Males and Females
*Qualification and experience. *
Registered Nurse Diploma
- Hold a Diploma in Nursing
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana
- Must possess an Active AIN/PIN
- Must have minimum work experience of Post Qualification Rotation or National Service.
1. Minimum qualification for NAC - Certificate
2. Experience level for all the nurses - Competency
3. Experience level for all - a minimum of 1 year
4. Work type - full time; part-time; short term; long term; temporary; permanent
Forward Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: Surewordgroupltd@gmail.com and use the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Call 0248100123 for more information.