QA Engineer - Automation
Engineering & Technology
Customer.io is looking for product-focused, collaborative QA Engineers who love solving interesting puzzles and are excited to help us build a scalable platform that our customers love. In this role, you’ll have a direct impact on the quality of the product with a high degree of ownership and freedom. Our small, remote-first team is fun-loving, passionate, and highly effective. We offer many opportunities to grow and refine your skills while having a significant impact.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What you'll do:
- Be a model and mentor for designing plans, scenarios, and scripts to test our services which help our customers easily send timely & relevant messages at scale
- Apply your unique perspective to help us define and test the next generation of features and infrastructure needed to help our customers and our company to flourish
- Contribute to and maintain our growing automation suite
- Learn, practice, and share with your coworkers through test case review, pair programming, team collaboration, and training to help improve our collective knowledge and best practices together
- Work with our tech support teams to diagnose operational issues and help our customers to achieve their goals with our product
- Take an active role in a friendly, supportive team that encourages you and the entire company to grow as individuals, professionals, and teams
What we're looking for:
- A collaborative mindset backed by excellent communication skills and a desire to help us make great decisions in an empathetic and respectful way
- Experience working with customers and applying a deep understanding of their needs to produce timely solutions to their real-world problems
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and provide feedback from a QA point of view.
- Experience in developing test plans, assessing risk, filing appropriate bugs, and consolidating bug reports
- Ability to perform manual testing while identifying opportunities for automation
- Ability to develop reliable test automation in Python with high-code quality, and conduct peer code reviews (e.g., unit-tests, regression tests, functional tests, stress tests).
- Experience writing automated tests using Cypress, Selenium, or another testing tool for web applications. This includes going from the design documents to creating test designs, writing test scripts, reporting results, and helping developers analyze any issues
- Experience working within a distributed company is preferred
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.