We’re seeking outstanding associates who want to kickstart a fulfilling career with one of the fastest-growing insurers in the U.S. This role is for people who want to provide our policyholders the excellent customer service they want and need. You’ll be the first contact for our customers: answering billing questions, making policy changes, and providing recommendations. Join our team to deliver personalized service that demonstrates the value of being insured by GEICO. If you want a career with plenty of growth opportunities, let’s talk.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Qualifications & Skills:
- In Office Position - must live within commuting distance to 11214 Renner Blvd, Lenexa, KS 66219
- Prior customer service experience a plus, but not required
- Solid computer and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.