- Perform production tasks according to standard operating procedures and manufacturing guidelines.
- Complete quality records for manufactured products.
- Guide other Associates in their assigned duties when needed.
- Coordinate with the Production Manager to prioritize and schedule work orders to meet deadlines.
- Identify and report unsafe practices to the Manager immediately.
- Attend job training related to production and machinery for professional growth.
- Complete daily assigned tasks to meet production volume and schedule.
- Ensure that the work environment is maintained clean, safe, and organized.
- Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials.
- Ensure that the manufactured product meets customer specifications.
- Maintain documentation for production-related activities for reference purposes.
- Assist Manager in preparing the production plan and budget.
- Stay up-to-date with production processes and client divisions.
- Address customer concerns promptly and professionally.
- Analyze root causes of production issues and develop corrective actions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND or Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biological Science, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Experience in manufacturing or R&D would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of health and safety laws.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.