At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 350+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda, and Ethiopia).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy individual with a strong entrepreneurial mindset and exceptionally high work standards to join our Primary Care Unit as a Nurse. This role will be central to driving our primary care strategy and will work closely with our mutti pharmacies to offer healthcare services to thousands of patients. The nurse will be primarily responsible for offering basic health screenings to clients of our pharmacies through the community health program and also working with various stakeholders to expand our virtual doctor consultation service, Mutti doctor.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Lead the day-to-day seamless operations of Mutti doctor at the pharmacy level
- Own the implementation of weekly community health screening for the assigned pharmacy
- Educate, coach, follow up, and mentor enrolled patients.
- Build and maintain relations to drive the growth of primary care
- Deliver on agreed revenue, footfall, and Mutti registration targets for the given pharmacy
- Coordinate any materials needed to drive the success of primary care at the pharmacy
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in primary care
- Good knowledge of community health and health screenings in general
- Customer service experience required
- Passionate about healthcare and developing better health outcomes for our patients
- Fluency in local languages, excellent written and verbal English skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be flexible and adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to consistently and effectively produce quality work.
- Diploma in Nursing. BSc Nursing preferred.
- Must be licensed to operate by the national regulator
Salary: Attractive Salary & Bonus Opportunity