- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted branded products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Monitor and analyse data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Participating in out-reach programs such as health screenings.
Qualification Required and Experience
- A degree in pharmacy or optometry with at least 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Must have extensive knowledge of healthcare facilities (wholesale pharmacies, retail pharmacies, over-the-counter medicine sellers, private hospital and clinics)
- Must possess strong personal leadership and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain work relations
- Possession of a valid driving license is an advantage
- Ability to travel locally and internationally when required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and cover letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.