- Act as a liaison between the Fund and its external solicitors in matters involving law.
- Prepare legal agreements and ensure that they are in compliance with regulatory, statutory and any other legal requirements.
- Provide legal opinion on matters involving law and related issues as requested by management.
- Prepare, review and interpret legal documents such as contracts, leases and MOUs with external parties.
- Act as secretary at management meetings.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general responses, recommendations and proposals.
- Perform any other lawful duties as may be directed by management.
Qualification Required and Experience
- Must have LLB in Law
- Must possess professional law certificate such as Barrister at law and duly enrolled at the Bar.
- Must have a valid license to practice law in Ghana by the General Legal Council
- A minimum of 3 years’ post call relevant experience after pupilage.
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of applicable laws
- Written and oral communication skills
- Analytical skills
- High level of commitment and professionalism
- High sense of integrity
- Contract Management / Drafting skills
- Detail-oriented and a team player