- Responsible for preparing the Health and Safety Management Plan (HSMP)
- Provide input into the Management Strategies and Implementation Plan (MSIP)
- Ensure the health and safety of workers
- Manage, inspect and evaluate the equipment and processes in working areas to ensure compliance with government safety regulations, industry standards and the HSMP
- Oversee and ensure workers induction and training and reporting incidents and accidents
Qualification and Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of eight (8) years post qualification experience and at least five (5) years working experience in General Road and Bridge works.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Have a good knowledge of road networking
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, Collaboration and Influence abilities.