- To provide support services in health care for nurses and carry out other official duties assigned by the Doctor in-charge
Requirements and Skills
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to work on shift basis
- Must be self-confident
- Must be disciplined
- Knowledge and understanding of guidelines relating to patients/client confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure with quality of job as a priority
- Ability to relate to people from different backgrounds and culture
- Ability to take initiative and maintain clear, concise documentation
- Ability to work effectively in a team with the staff in the ward/unit
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A minimum of secondary qualification of GCE Ordinary level or senior high school certificate
- A minimum of 1 year clinical work experience in an accredited hospital/clinic and a documentary proof of evidence to have undergone a minimum of 6 months training in health care from an accredited institution or NVTI certificate in health care
If you fulfill the above requirements please send an application letter and a Curriculum Vitae (CV) addressed to the Human Resource Manager firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Job Title as the subject.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.