1. Organize regular work meetings, collect and summarize various information and documents, and report the safety status of each branch to the superior in time, and propose and improve measures.
2. Assist in revising the security risk identification and evaluation of each branch, and follow up the learning and understanding of local personnel of each branch
3. Count and analyze various safety accidents, put forward preventive measures and suggestions, and follow up implementation
4. Organize, categorize and manage safety work files and documents.
5. Assist in formulating internal management personnel promotion plan and knowledge base, organizing learning and assessment.
-Must Have the ability to analyze and judge, plan ability, decision-making ability, innovation ability and organizational coordination, cross-language communication skills.
-Must be rigorous and stable, adhere to principles, serious and responsible, confidential awareness, able to withstand higher work pressure.
- Must be fluent in french