- Work with software developers to design web and mobile UI prototypes, vector arts/video illustrations, and user experience design.
- Develop and manage web and mobile content for corporate websites, apps, and social engagement platforms.
- Work with various departments to champion the branding strategy of the company.
- Champion social media presence with creative engagement strategies.
- Help with basic UI/UX development with web development tools.
- Design marketing collaterals.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design and Multimedia or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 10 years of experience as a graphic designer or creative director.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Deep understanding of typography, color theory, photos, layout, blocking, and other design theory and skills.
- Experience with Adobe graphics tools like Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Aftereffects, etc.
- Ability to create modern web, mobile and social media graphics, icons, and thumbnails.
- Familiarity with web development tools like HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap is a PLUS.
- Visual arts background is a plus.