As a growing organization, AGROPAL is seeking new talents to complement its existing team with its mission of empowering every actor in the agricultural value chain. Therefore, AGROPAL is seeking to hire a self-motivated, enterprising, analytical, and energetic candidate for the role of Finance& Administrative Coordinator.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
AGROPAL West Africa Limited (AGROPAL) is an agribusiness focused on processing and marketing fruits grown in West Africa for international markets. Our mission is to empower every actor in the agricultural value chain to ensure inclusive development of the sector. Our vision is to see a bubbling agricultural sector in Ghana and West Africa improving economies, providing incomes for people, and enhancing food security and health.
Duties and Responsibilities
The hired candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Accurate processing of financial data.
- Record payments and expenses
- Process invoices and management of receivables and payables
- Prepare budgets and projections to aid in decision-making.
- Prepare monthly financial and KPI performance reports for use by management.
- Processing of payroll.
- Assist storekeeper during inventory count.
- Supporting external financial audits.
- Provide advice on financial decisions.
- Assist operations to uncover gaps and boost performance.
- Review and propose strategies for maximizing efficiency reduce costs in order to increase profits.
Qualification Required & Experience:
- Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration, or relevant tertiary education in Business and Finance.
- Excellent financial analytical skills.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of accounting software (experience with Tally & SAP software will be an advantage).
- Candidate must have at least seven years of relevant working experience (excluding national service), preferably in a production environment. Candidates without these years of experience will be automatically rejected.
- A member of ICA/ACCA or at the final level will be an added advantage.
- Must be fluent in English, with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Candidate must be proactive, dedicated, performance-driven, and capable of working with limited supervision.
- The candidate must demonstrate experience as a team player.
Status of employment: Full time
Work Location: Onsite at AGROPAL West Africa Limited, Akuse, Eastern Region.
NB: The selected candidate must be willing to relocate to the company location in Akuse.
Instructions for Application: The deadline for applications is 2 nd November 2022. Interested applicants are required to send their updated and detailed CVs to email@example.com with the subject Finance & Administrative Coordinator. Each CV should be a maximum of 5 pages, with three (3) referees. The evaluation committee will pay significant attention to the manner in which the CVs are presented. Any CV that does not meet the required qualifications will be rejected automatically at the level of the administrative check. Kindly note that only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.