We are looking to hire dedicated and hard-working Field Marketers from the following locations in Ghana; Koforidua, Kumasi, Takoradi, Ho, Wa, Tamale, Bolgatanga and Cape Coast, who will be responsible for implementing our Field marketing campaigns. Given our current and future growth prospects, this role involves creating awareness for our brand and engaging new or potential customers who could be SMEs, individuals or corporate bodies. In this role, you will be out in the field, where you will be expected to meet achievable targets on a daily basis. After about 6 months of being in this role, your performance will be evaluated after which you would be classified as one of these 3: Head of Field Marketers, Senior Field Marketer and Junior Field Marketer. In addition to your minimum monthly salary, you may earn attractive commission which is based on your achieved targets. If you are passionate about field marketing, a team player and have a strong business sense, then we encourage you to apply to become part of this exciting and dynamic Team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Who We Are:
Moolre Limited (pronounced Moola Limited) is a Fintech start-up incorporated in Ghana in 2017 with sister companies in the USA, Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. Moolre
Limited (Ghana) is licensed by the Bank of Ghana as an Enhanced-Payment Service Provider.
Our mission is to build payment solutions that will allow us to focus on reducing and
eliminating friction in already existing services while removing excessive middlemen who induce inflation in the costs of payments services. Our ultimate objective is to build a "wallet
At Moolre, we aim to SERVE all our stakeholders irrespective of their race, gender or age.
What You Will Do:
- Identify, contact and meet target audiences on a daily basis
- Attend events to market our products and services
- Achieve set targets
- Collaborate with a high-performing team of Field marketers to drive growth
- Build our unique brand in the market and drive brand awareness.
- Collaborate with team to create and develop content and concepts for promotional activities and advertisements.
- Stay abreast with industry trends and competitions
- Build relationships and coordinate with all stakeholders, including external partners and organizations.
- Perform other duties as required
What You Need to Succeed:
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management.
- Track record of executing successful marketing campaigns that drives growth
- Highly intellectual and analytical, with creative drive
- Proven experience in developing and implementing efficient Field Marketing strategies.
- Be interested in and/or understand the Fintech market, social media and web analytics.
- Passion for consumer insight, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and virtual communication tools.
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with all team members.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), organizational and presentation skills.
The following attributes are a plus:
- You own a car
- You are tech-savvy and good with social media
- You have successful start-up experience
Why Work Here?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working conditions
- Flat organizational structure
- Ability to work with a highly talented team
- Continuous learning and improvements
How to Apply:
Interested persons should submit:
- A proposal (not more than 2 pages), detailing your marketing approach for marketing our latest product/service “Moolre issued GHQR”. GHQR is a new payment product developed by the Government of Ghana that allows merchant to receive Mobile Money or Bank Transfer Payments. You may find more information about GHQR online.
N.B: Please note that this is a necessary condition to meet to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process.
- And their CVs to email@example.com by October 16, 2022. Kindly write your name, location and the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.