- Coordinates all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for print production. Ensures that all parties are informed of and meet deadlines.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, publications, posters, web page graphics, advertisements, brochures, etc
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web designers, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Practical Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, and/or other image optimizing and editing applications.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Ability to identify and interpret graphic design needs and develop creative and responsive design concepts.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate well with a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to work independently on an assignment.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.