Driver and Fleet Officer
Driver & Transport Services
This role is to assist the company with all transport related duties.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Responsibilities / Accountabilities :
- Run official errands (with employees when required or alone)
- Delivery and collection of official items, files and packages
- Ensure all transportation details are correct before pick-up or drop off duties
- Maintain vehicle log book and maintain accurate time records of vehicle usage under supervision of office management
- Ensure on-time and accurate servicing of office vehicles
- Report all vehicle related issues promptly and immediately when there is an issue
- Perform daily routine checks on company vehicles
- Must be willing to travel on long journeys and for long period of days
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by ensuring regular washing and cleaning.
- Promptly report any incidents and vehicle damage to management.
- Monthly Fleet Management Reporting
- Self-motivated and action-oriented team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional, Service-oriented, and Reliable
- Flexible, Dedicated and a person of Integrity.
- Tolerant, Accommodating and Respectful.
- Hardworking and Committed.
- Honest and Truthful
- Ability to utilize maps
- Punctuality and reliability
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of roads and routes is a plus
- Clean driving record
- Sound and good knowledge of road safety regulations
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles
Must have the ability to:
- Provide effective and timely information orally and in writing
- Communicate effectively over the phone, in writing and in person
- Develop and nurture relationships
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ working experience, preferably with corporate companies
- Must have at least Two (2) years of long distance and inter-regional driving experience within Ghana
- Diploma or HND graduate
- Valid driver’s license
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.