A successful candidate will be able to set the vision for the client and the team. You must have a role model service mentality, strive for operational improvements and efficiency, and possess the experience and skills to manage a team effectively at scale. Within the AI training domain in particular, it’s critical that applicants be fast, adaptable learners to keep pace within this high-velocity space and to be a strategic, thought-partner to our clients via our tech-enabled process automation.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Manage Strategic Clients Relationships: Partner with researchers and managers at our clients’ companies at both the strategic and tactical levels, working with them to define their needs, map their processes, and ensure our work is achieving their goals. Manage one of our tech giant clients or 2-3 more mid-sized companies. On behalf of our clients, liaise with Invisible’s product and technical functions to build and design new frameworks and guidelines to drive best practices in AI training and, ultimately, improvements to AI models.
- Complex Operations & Team Management: Manage an operations team of hundreds, including Operations Managers, Operations Analysts, and many AI trainers. Run hiring, staffing, and development of sizable project teams. Ensure your team is managing processes and projects excellently at and above internal and external KPI expectations.
- Systems Thinking: Identify areas for process improvement and efficiency gains, and scope new processes when needed. Be relentlessly curious, creative and proactive in implementing solutions to critical issues. Seek cross-cutting improvements to systems to improve the team. While some process innovations will not require new technology, others will; you will partner with product managers on Invisible’s technologies team to be able to create new technologies.
- Own Your Business: Develop and implement strategies that drive growth and profitability. Maintain client health in both service and unit economics and provide guidance and leadership to the team of operators that are in charge of producing the outputs of the client/process. Working with direct reports, own the financial cycles for the book of clients, including payroll reconciliation and approval, and end-of-month closure of the financials.
Skills and Qualifications:
- More than 5 years of experience in operations management in a client-facing capacity; proven track record delivering exceptional service. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong management and leadership skills and ability to provide guidance and support to a team, including experience managing an organization of at least 30+ people (though 100+ would be preferred) across at least 2 layers of management (e.g. managing managers). Ability to work remotely and manage teams without in-person interaction.
- Ideal candidates will have familiarity within or exposure to AI concepts, including at an AI-focused or AI training firm, or with AI-adjacency (e.g. CloudFactory, UIPath, etc… potentially even consulting firms like McKinsey). Technical backgrounds or a recent (<10 years old) major in ML/CS at a University is a plus. More important than industry-relevant knowledge, we are seeking someone with a high degree of curiosity and fast learning abilities.
- Experience building and managing financial models, especially cost-driven analysis; comfortable with data analysis in spreadsheets, managing complex formulas and building processes. Experience in capacity planning and project management.
- Ability to think strategically with agility in complex and difficult situations. Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.