You will be responsible for building out a scalable financial technology and operations function at Omnipresent
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Develop and execute against a strategy for the Fintech & Ops function; example elements of a strategy include the function’s vision, finance systems design, target metrics, and tactical approach.
- Be the senior subject matter expert and architect of next-generation Fintech solutions, helping software implementation teams understand what great looks like using modern stacks and techniques; work directly with that team, not with a dictatorial style, but as a collaborative yet driving peer and expert.
- Build out our financial technology stack to include the following:
- A scalable order to cash solution
- An appropriate fintech solution to monitor and manage credit risk
- Optimise our payments solution for additional product offerings
- Lead the financial operations and payments teams to build scalable and automated processes and operations through systemisation.
- Ensuring that your solutions professionally manage all types of compliance and risk, including credit and fraud risk, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations such as KYC and AML.
- Coordinate cross functional deliverables between sales, product, engineering and finance to implement relevant, scalable solutions.
- Critically evaluate and test upcoming ships (e.g., product launches), determine the actions required to optimize the operational impact of the ships, and tactically coordinate those actions.
- Working with banking and payments vendors to optimise our payments processes and monetisation.
- Maximize the impact of your learnings by proactively identifying other opportunities to further help Fintech & Ops scale and sharing input on other projects when relevant.
- Attend business and product roadmap meetings to develop future state processes, syndicate approaches with cross functional teams, document business requirements, convert requirements to functional specifications for finance and product & engineering teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for clearly articulating operational context and considerations to stakeholders that are less familiar with the domain.
- The ability to understand the implications of Omnipresent’s ships such as product features, policy changes, and sales outreach on the user experience and resulting support experience.
You’ve done all of these things:
- 8+ years of operational finance experience, preferably in an adjacent industry, building and managing global FinTech operations at a high-growth startup
- Experience driving creative solutions with and effectively informing the roadmap of cross-functional teams (e.g., experience negotiating the development of product features with product teams)
- Experience successfully owning a target metric, ideally a top-line metric for your team or organization
- Experience critically evaluating a problem from multiple, oftentimes competing perspectives, identifying the optimal solution, and aligning stakeholders on the solution
- Ability to manage and grow a team
- Strong understanding of cross-border payments technology, including relevant risks and regulations.
- A track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs that have transformed their company’s finance operations and delivered quantifiable business impact
- A proclivity for working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment as well as the horsepower to balance multiple priorities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.