We are looking to employ an experienced seamstress to mend, alter, and construct curtains and other fabric-made articles according to customers' needs.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Accurately measuring using tape measures.
- Ensuring that sewing machines and other equipment are in good working order.
- Constructing curtains and other articles according to customers’ specifications and preferences.
- Communicating with customers to determine their specifications, needs, and preferences.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven sewing experience.
- Sound knowledge of various fabrics and sewing techniques.
- The ability to work under time constraints.
- The ability to safely use different types of sewing machines.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.