As a Credit Manager, you'll be responsible for designing credit risk policies, procedures, and strategies for Revolut’s retail lending products. This is a new-ish feature in our portfolio, and as that book grows you'll be managing validation of the underwriting strategy, as well as leading the charge for preventative and reactive actions to the market and product offering
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing account level valuation frameworks to develop underwriting credit policies using NPV framework to optimise portfolio-level economic returns
- Making data-driven decisions with a special focus on marginal decision-making
- Managing credit limits, risk-based pricing, retention strategies, over-limit policies, etc.
- Adjusting risk return requirements and managing/adjusting portfolio returns as new data comes to light
- Supporting the annual budget, forecast, and planning processes, from assessment of market/industry trends through data gathering and analysis, initiative selection and assessment, preparation of the plan, from concept to delivery
- Tracking, communicating, and drawing insights from performance of ongoing initiatives, while staying on top of all credit KPIs through intensive monitoring
- Identifying operational inefficiencies and managing the implementation of small-scale change within the Credit function
- Ensuring approval and good rating of first line credit risk function from second line, third line, and regulators
What you'll need:
- A proven track record of managing the risk cycle for retail credit products like credit cards, unsecured personal loans, etc.
- A bachelor's degree from a top university in an quantitative/analytical field, such as engineering, statistics, physics, math, economics, or management
- A solid understanding of credit policy governance frameworks to work through 2nd/3rd line of defence in a competent manner
- To deliver excellent results that exceed requirements
- To be forward-thinking to plan appropriately, meet multiple objectives, and proactively identify/resolve issues
- A solid understanding of credit and behavioural scoring models, especially for retail credit products
- The ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner
- To understand the value of speed to market and balance between elegant problem-solving and business needs of the hour
Nice to have:
- A master's degree
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL, R, Python, and/or other data analysis tools
- A willingness to learn new technology to help business scale
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.