A wellness company focused on awareness and education and marketing high-quality natural products to help and improve the well being of a growing global population
- We know how difficult it can be dealing with our hectic lives while ensuring our health and wellbeing
- We adopt a holistic approach, steeped in education and awareness and quality CBD, topicals, and natural supplements
- We strive to help our clients awaken a healthy new version of themselves
- Educate consumers utilizing Inbound Marketing; CBD's benefit for that Anxiety, Sleep, Inflammation, Pain, and Low Libido that they may never have tried CBD or did not develop ongoing wellness positive habits.
Talented Blogger to generate engaging, original content for North American Markets. Our websites focus on fitness, nutrition, anxiety, inflammation, sleep, libido and CBD.
The Blogger will research topics and develop engaging content that will appeal to a varied audience. The Blogger will utilize search engine optimization keywords (SEO) and will understand the importance of SEO research. They should be a skilled and passionate writer who can create engaging, insightful, and entertaining posts that will reach and grow an audience in fitness, nutrition, anxiety, inflammation, pain, sleep, libido, and CBD and its benefits.
Review Structure of Blogs that is included within the following job description.
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Create web-content using tools like Adobe Magento
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Identify customer's needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed, familiarity with web publications
- 3+ years experience in writing, editing, and proofreading
- A portfolio of published articles, written articles and blogs, as per requirement
- Preferred experience with health, holistic and wellness writing.
- Knowledge Of SEO, Digital Marketing, SEO practices, Keyword Research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English for Noth American markets.
- Content Writer: 3-5years (Required)
- English (Written and Spoken)
General Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication ability both orally and in writing
- Excellent team player and able to in a multi-cultural environment
- Decision maker, firm yet flexible and confident
- Be able to manage stress
- Strong personality but friendly, polite and patient.
- Work quickly, accurately and efficiently, meeting tight deadlines.
- Be able to work unsupervised on your own initiative
- Be able to work remotely.
Kindly submit your resume and cover letter in pdf to info@IngeniHealth.com. The subject of the email should be the job title. Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for an interview including practical demonstration and/or request for a portfolio.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.