Climate Resilience & Transportation Manager
Driver & Transport Services
ICF is an industry leader in supporting government and private sector clients in understanding their risks from climate change and developing solutions to increase their resiliency. ICF is hiring a manager-level position to support our transportation clients in enhancing their climate change resiliency. This position will work in a larger team to help steer projects to meet the ultimate goals of our clients. The successful hire will be responsible for overseeing junior staff, interacting with clients, managing budgets, and ensuring exceptional services and products for our clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in climate change or resilience topics
- Experience in the transportation sector
- Experience overseeing or mentoring staff and/or managing tasks or projects
- The ability to understand the bigger picture goals of a project and then break down the work into logical and manageable steps.
- Comfort working with data and scientific information.
- Excellent communication skills, including to be able to synthesize detailed and complex information, identify salient points, and explain it in clear language.
- Experience facilitating efficient and effective meetings.
- Comfort working with Microsoft Excel, GIS, R, and/or Python.
- Experience conducting risk and vulnerability assessments.
- Experience developing climate adaptation and resiliency plans.
- Experience developing project schedules and tracking project financials.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.