We’re looking for a SMF5 Chief Auditor who will be accountable for internal audit within Revolut NewCo Ltd (our entity which has applied for a UK Banking Licence).
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 10 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively seeking ways to make the best use of data as part of our audit process
- Understanding risks, executing test controls, identifying process inefficiencies, and providing relevant insights to the business
- Providing input and assisting in the identification of relevant risks and regulatory requirements for incorporation as part of our audit scope
- Interacting with staff to get an understanding of relevant risks, controls, and processes
- Assisting in communicating and discussing findings with our business unit management
- Assisting in developing audit reports which identify deficiencies and underlying root causes
- Conducting research and successfully completing assigned training requirements, necessary to maintain relevance
- Working closely with business units at all levels to develop recommendations for audit findings, business process optimisation, etc.
- Conducting follow-up reviews of deficiencies noted during audits
- Monitoring audit progress (against expected timelines, scope, etc.) and project managing, escalating where required in a timely manner
What you'll need:
- 10+ years of professional experience in an audit-related role in a regulated financial environment or in a technology company
- Experience across one or more of the following fields: Payment Processes, Lending, Technology, and Product Management
- A data-driven mindset and proficiency in both working with and interpreting data, with practical experience in SQL, Python, and/or R
- Knowledge of IIA standards
- The desire and drive to learn, grow, and create an impact quickly as a part of an expanding team
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a focus on execution
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.