The Celestia Foundation is looking for a Chief Financial Officer. You will be responsible for designing and managing the financial strategy and operations of the foundation’s corporate group in alignment with its mission and objectives. You will oversee investments, prepare financial reports, and manage relationships with key financial service providers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Develop and execute a financial strategy for the foundation’s corporate group in alignment with the group’s overall mission and objectives.
- Manage investments, asset management, financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes.
- Develop and manage internal controls to safeguard assets.
- Manage the preparation and presentation of quarterly financial reports and statements.
- Establish and maintain accounts with key financial service providers like banks, custodians, and trading desks.
- Manage relations with external financial advisors like accountants, auditors, and tax advisors.
- Ensure compliance with financial and accounting standards in relevant jurisdictions.
- Track and ensure the receipt or delivery of all investments, payments, ecosystem grants and team-member grants.
- Understand and manage financial aspects unique to on-chain activities, including multi signature transactions.
- Assist leadership team in designing and executing a plan to scale the foundation’s operations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior financial managerial position.
- Strong familiarity with IFRS accounting standards and specific accounting rules for cryptocurrencies.
- Availability during CEST and/or GMT time zones.
- Proficient understanding of blockchain technology and its financial applications.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.