We’re a centralised team of risk managers covering key areas of Revolut’s risk taxonomy and are looking for a Senior Risk Manager with experience operating a mature third-party risk management framework within a financial institution An analytic mind to develop sustainable growth strategies that align with internal risk frameworks. Someone who’ll take our third-party risk management practice to the next level.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving continuous evolution of all third-party risk management processes
- Identifying, assessing, and mitigating third-party risks identified via risk and control testing during onboarding, ongoing monitoring, and off-boarding processes
- Coordinating development and testing of third-party contingency arrangements
- Defining third-party risk management policies, procedures, and playbooks
- Improving the quality of third-party risk assets
- Conducting quality assurance reviews on third-party risk outputs
- Building relationships with business stakeholders and 2nd Line of Defence colleagues
- Reporting to various committees on key matters related to third party risk management
What you'll need:
- 5-8 years of experience in Risk Management or Management Consulting, preferably in financial services third-party risk management
- Experience in risk and control testing
- Strong data analysis skills to structure data sets, develop key insights, and remediate quality issues
- The ability to identify the root-cause of control issues/inefficiencies with strong problem-solving skills, and a drive to implement those optimisation changes
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.