A Multinational Financial Institution seeks the services of a Business Development Manager for their Office in Accra.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Sales and Business Growth
- Responsible for developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for handling big ticket loans and deposit sales from GHS 500,000.00 upwards.
- Responsible for ensuring the achievement of monthly targets for both deposits and loans.
- Responsible for coordinating marketing sales and support activities for the business, including the design, supply, and distribution of marketing materials to prospective clients.
- Build a pipeline of prospective clients, and actively engaged such clients to convert them to active clients.
- Organizing customer acquisition activities like market storms.
- Scan the market and feedback competitor offerings to inform product/process or go-to market strategy reviews.
- Employ a 360-degree perspective, and a value chain approach on business development to harness potential around clients.
Customer Care and Relationship Management
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of excellent relationships between the business and its clients.
- Segmentation of client portfolio to inform relationship management strategies.
- Collect and give feedback on all client complaints.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of service recovery initiatives to ensure that clients complaints are effectively addressed.
- Coordinate client visits by branch and senior managers.
- Must ensure client loan requests are processed within prescribed TAT standard of 72 hours.
- Must assist clients by delivering solutions and services as provided by the institution.
- Responsible for the assessment of applications made by prospective clients in line with provisions, guidelines and standards as set out in the SME Credit Policy.
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of credit requests to the Credit Committee
- Ensure a credit proposal is based on a thorough understating of a clients’ businesses dynamics, including risks and capacity to service the exposure.
- Must support collections team with “soft collections” techniques when required.
- Responsible for the achievement of monthly portfolio quality standards set for the business.
- Responsible for adherence to agreed Compliance standards.
- Responsible for weekly reporting on progress and performance to Management.
- Responsible for any other task(s) that Management may assign.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Degree in a related field
- Good selling and persuasion skills
- Good analytical skills
- Previous experience in a similar role in a reputable institution would be advantageous.
- A demonstrable network of potential clients ready to on-board
- Must be focused, organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Must take pride in delivery quality every time.
- Excellent knowledge of the Ghanaian small and medium business climate and preferences
- Must be a very experienced Branch Manager, Relationship Manager, Credit Risk Manager and/or Business Manager
Skills / Attributes:
- Analytical and hard working
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive sales while maintaining an eye for portfolio quality.
- Team spirit is essential.
NB: Interested applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for submission is 20th February 2024.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.