We’re looking for a Business Development Manager who’ll develop our relationships with key providers A professional who’ll take proper care of existing and new partners supporting Revolut on global level. Someone who’ll enjoy being single-mindedly focused on closing new deals which bring new outstanding features at the best value to our customers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting research and analysis on market trends, competition, customer behaviours, and Revolut’s positioning to yield key insights that drive new product roadmaps in the savings space
- Shaping business cases and projects around growth and PnL optimisation ideas
- Independently and proactively managing high impact relationships in the UK, EU, and globally with sophisticated bank and non-bank financial institutions
- Acting as owner and point of contact of these relationships internally and representing Revolut externally
- Interacting with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders (e.g. product owners of savings, Operations, Legal, Finance) to ensure implementation of underlying new product strategies to continue Revolut’s hyper growth
What you'll need:
- 1-4 years of experience
- Knowledge managing strategic partnerships
- A strong drive to develop and manage complex solutions with financial institutions that change customers’ lives
- The ability to form effective working relationships with all relevant partners, third parties, and internal stakeholders
- To be an analytical thinker who starts with the data
- A problem-solving mindset
- To be proactive and push to make change happen
- Fluency in English with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.