We’re looking for a Business Compliance Manager to build on our product, regulatory, and scheme expertise on payment services within our 1LoD Card Payments Department. You'll work closely with product teams to ensure we are complying with card scheme rules and regulations whilst keeping up to date with any changes. Be warned, this is a very hands-on role, but we know you can do it.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Understanding Visa/Mastercard scheme rules and regulations, bulletins, and changes, translating them into understandable requirements
- Communicating with the business to understand scheme requirements to existing/new products and supporting their implementation
- Understanding compliance requirements which arise from third-parties, including advising on any changes to our policies, procedures, and controls through validation and implementation
- Working closely with regional Compliance teams to address any differences in policies and procedures and regional requirements
- Working closely with product teams to build a product that delivers a great user experience, whilst also ensuring we meet scheme requirements and deliver good outcomes for customers/markets
- Ensuring risk management processes for payment services products are robust and occur in a timely manner
- Identifying regulatory challenges and changes relating to payment services products to ensure these are addressed/implemented in good time
- Liaising with key internal (e.g. Legal, Risk, MLRO, etc.) and external (e.g. Regulators, advisors, vendors, partners, etc.) stakeholders as required
What you'll need:
- Experience in card payments with a technical understanding of card schemes in the payments and/or financial services space
- Knowledge of interconnecting regulations, such as the Interchange Fee Regulations, PSD2, and Strong Customer
- Authentication Strong communication and relationship building skills
- A strong desire to change traditional business banking
- The capacity to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- A degree from a top-tier university in a STEM or other highly quantitative field
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.