Software & Data
The Business Analyst will work with a collaborative team to gather existing and new relevant documentation to add to the centralized infrastructure. You will also work with the operations team throughout the process.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
What you will do:
You will be working with key customer accounts, engage with them on their AR data:
- Customer support and representing their needs internally to the company
- Ticket management using Salesforce
- Monitor customer data using sftp, data management and SaaS tools
- Maintenance of configured logic & data using UI
- Help with Ad hoc customer requests for AR data
- Help internal team with data inquiries
- Experience in file monitoring is a plus
What You'll Bring:
- Familiarity with healthcare revenue cycle, including business office functions like insurance follow-up, billing, AR management, underpayment reviews and Insurance eligibility.
- Technical competency with revenue cycle products demonstrated through previous product and/or business roles.
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with clients and convey expertise and confidence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and relationship building capabilities.
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills. Proven ability to think creatively about how to solve problems
- Strong analytical skills, including a desire to logically solve business and technology problems
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment requiring quick turnaround and quality output
- Proficiency with SQL preferred
- Proficiency with Tableau preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.