We’re looking for an Internal Auditor who’ll take our audit programmes to the next level. A professional who’ll take care of the development and implementation of audit policies and procedures. Someone to mitigate business risk across various functional areas to help our customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect them seamlessly across the world.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing the annual internal audit plan for Revolut’s legal entities in Japan, considering regulatory requirements and risks associated with local operations
- Developing and executing audit programmes under internal audit policies, procedures, methodologies, regulatory requirements, and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Attending local committees to develop, update, and own the Internal Audit Risk Assessment process and related audit plans for Revolut Japan, working closely with the Head of Internal Audit
- Interacting with senior management and staff to obtain an understanding of relevant risks, controls, and processes
- Proactively seek ways to make the best use of data as part of our audit process, including to inform our understanding of risks, test controls, and provide relevant insights into the business
- Delivering end-to-end internal audits, assessing risks and controls of operational processes, highlighting any gaps in the control framework or areas for improvement to ensure adherence to relevant regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Conducting follow-up reviews of deficiencies noted during audits as well as ongoing continuous monitoring
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of audit experience in an accounting firm, or an audit related-role within a regulated financial institution in Japan
- Knowledge of relevant Japanese regulations (Payment Services Act, Personal Information Protection Act, Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English
- A desire and drive to learn, grow, and have an impact quickly as part of an expanding global team
- The ability to work independently, and manage concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities
- Knowledge of Global IIA standards
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.