We’re looking for an Audit Manager who’ll take our audit programmes to the next level. A professional who’ll take care of the development and implementation of audit policies and procedures. Someone to mitigate business risk across various functional areas to help our customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect them seamlessly across the world.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 6 years
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing the annual internal audit plan for Revolut’s legal entities in Brazil, considering regulatory requirements and risks associated with the operations of the Brazil entity
- Developing and executing audit programmes in accordance with internal audit policies, procedures, methodologies, regulatory requirements, and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Attending local committees to develop, update, and own the Internal Audit risk assessment process and related audit plans for Brazilian businesses, working closely with the Global Head of Internal Audit
- Interacting with senior management and staff to obtain an understanding of relevant risks, controls, and processes
- Proactively seeking ways to make the best use of data as part of our audit process to inform our understanding of risks, test controls, and provide relevant insights
- Delivering end-to-end Internal Audits, assessing risks and controls of operational processes (payroll, HR, Legal, expansion, US-specific Financial Products, etc.) and highlighting gaps or areas of improvement to ensure regulatory adherence
- Conducting follow-up reviews of deficiencies noted during audits as well as ongoing continuous monitoring
What you'll need:
- 6+ years of professional experience in an audit-related role within a regulated financial services environment or technology company
- Experience across one or more of the following areas: Payments, Trading, Lending, Technology, or Product
- To be proficient working with and interpreting data
- A desire and drive to learn, grow, and have an impact quickly as part of an expanding team
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a focus on execution
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.