The Mepe Area Rural Bank Limited is inviting applications from suitable persons for the positions of Accounts Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- He or she shall assist the head of the accounts department in performing his duties.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Accounting option or any other related course, and or equivalent professional qualification e.g. C.A, ACCA, ACIB
- Minimum of 2years of banking experience
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accountancy or Banking and Finance and or equivalent professional qualification e.g. C, A part 2, ACCA PART 2
- Minimum of 5 years of banking experience
- Must be computer literate. Knowledge in T24 software shall be an added advantage
Location: Mepe, Volta Region