The Accounts Officer is very strategic in the success of the Revolving Scheme. The Officer assists the Scheme Manager and works closely with him to achieve set goals. The incumbent has the responsibility for entering accounting transactions and assist in designing the financial strategy of the scheme. He provides support services to the Scheme Manager and the Credit Officer.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Scheme Manager to formulate a sustainable and effective Accounting/ MIS policies and strategies;
- Receipt of cheques/ cash / transfer advices and payment to bank
- Preparing returns and process data using approved MIS
- Prepare payment voucher, and issue out cheques
- Monthly Reconciliation of Bank accounts
- Prepare end of month financial reports.
- Make all statutory payments to state agencies in good time
- Ensuring strict adherence to Accounting / Internal Control Systems and Process, and recommending further efficiency;
- Ensuring optimum real time management of accounting transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports with focus on accounting data
- Ensure monthly Reconciliation of all accounts including Bank account.
- Preparation of regular Performance report for all key stakeholders;
- Ensure efficient management of Scheme’s liquidities
- Any other jobs that may be assigned by the Scheme Manager.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or related field
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Chartered Accountant designation is a plus
- Experience using accounting software
- Five years’ experience working with financial accounts
- Skills in business development, enhancing cost savings,
- Able to efficiently utilize assets, productivity and strengthening of financial capacity for sustainability.
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial ratios and apply MIS-based data
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Attractive.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.