- Ensuring daily stock receipt report quantities tallies with physical stocks.
- Physically inspecting stocks receipt to ensure they are in saleable condition and that all damages had been duly reported.
- Keeping stock card record of all receipts transactions.
- Arrangement and labelling of stocks.
- Ensuring the neatness of the Warehouse at all times.
- Document all stock movements and transactions in the Warehouse.
- Ensuring FIFO and LIFO is strictly followed at all times.
- Stock check to reveal shrinkage, overage or damages on a daily basis.
- Repackaging of broken stocks for the improvement of stock integrity on a daily basis.
- Monthly stock count to confirm the stock quantities in the system.
- Issuing accurately according to the item codes on the waybill.
- Checking to ensure that quantities dispatched to customer tallies with waybill quantities.
- Checking for accuracy of entries on the waybill and material requisition.
- Prepare daily and monthly stock check reports.
- Assist direct, control, organize and motivate casual staff.
- Assist create safety and security awareness among casual manpower at the warehouse on a continuous basis.
- Identify safety and security hazards in the warehouse and reporting immediately.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must be able to work on Saturdays as well under pressure and for longs hours occasionally.
- Minimum of a diploma in Purchasing and Supply, Logistics, Warehouse Management is required.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a general warehousing function.