VP, Engagement Strategy
Consulting & Strategy
As VP, Engagement Strategy, you will lead a team of engagement strategists, drive strategy for a key account, provide expertise, generate thought-leadership, lead ideation, and grow scopes and teams.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
What you’ll do:
- Lead engagement strategy on an assigned account/book of business, mentor and develop engagement strategists and direct reports, and provide expertise to teams and across projects
- Partner with cross-functional leads (creative, brand strategy, technology, media, analytics, account, project management) to optimize processes and identify account growth opportunities
- Assist the team in generating strategic insights, briefs, and tactical plans
- Provide strategic POV on channel/message mix to share with 3rd parties or agency partners to ensure alignment across teams
- Serve as a thought leader for the agency and its clients; writing POVs and blog articles; leading training and client workshops; and sharing best practices, emerging trends, and innovations
- Assist in developing project plans/scopes, staffing and resourcing
- 8-10 years’+ experience in digital/engagement strategy, multichannel marketing/strategy, or related field
- Health/pharma experience a plus
- Team management experience
- Experience in reading and interpreting data and providing recommendations
- Crafting unique and compelling stories, leveraging data and complex principles
- Ability to provide, craft and articulate points-of-views, guidance and direction
- Experience in managing and mentoring teams
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.