Trade Relations Manager
Consulting & Strategy
As Manager of Trade Relations, you will take day-to-day ownership of Abarca’s relationships with pharmaceutical manufacturers, and you’ll be responsible for negotiating and implementing contracts that provide savings to Abarca’s clients. Analyze contract performance and relaying the financial impact to leadership and strategic areas. This role will provide insights around rebate contracts in support of financial analyses, sales initiatives, strategic client meetings, and others. The Manager of Trade Relations will be part of an innovative strategic group that will create our drug value strategies and provide support and autonomy to engineer drug trend solutions that will ultimately help grow a new and pivotal strategic area of Abarca.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
The fundamentals for the job…
- Create and manage new and existing contracts related to rebates, value-based contracts, and ancillary contracts.
- Serve as day-to-day owner and contact person for pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Ensure regulatory alignment for all manufacturer contracts. This includes, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and other government changes impacting formulary, reporting, pricing, and other applicable processes.
- Collaborate with legal department in the revision and execution of pharmaceutical manufacturer contracts.
- Lead the completion of request for proposal (RFP) documents relating to the Trade Relations Department which includes financial analysis, formulary comparisons, suggested net cost improvements, and responding to inquiries.
- Research, compile, and analyze rebate pricing and trending data for client facing documents.
- Complete cost modeling and analysis to determine optimal coverage strategies and to support rebate negotiation.
- Supervise, train and mentor Trade Relations personnel.
What we expect of you
The bold requirements…
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related area (In lieu of a degree, equivalent relevant work experience may be considered.)
- 7+ years of work experience in contracts, finance and/or healthcare preferably in health plan or PBM setting.
- 3+ years of experience leading teams.
- Experience applying project management skills (i.e., project timelines, KPI’s/metric tracking, visualization of results)
- Experience with contract negotiations (rebates, network, or other) and PBM/Healthcare Analytics.
- Ability to drive and take ownership for key strategic initiatives.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.