To ensure that commercial client contracts are managed proactively and effectively by working closely with necessary stakeholders. To proactively identify and manage areas or optimization, and drive contract focus items. To raise and manage expectations and risks in a structured, transparent way. To support with the assurance and roll out of business processes. To support with centralized document management and upkeep. To regularly conduct recons and audits to ensure compliant client contracting. To support and contribute towards the deliverables and growth of the Business risk team.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
• Manage the overall contracting process within the company in a timely, proactive manner.
• Build relationships and work closely with key stakeholders.
• Draft and review commercial contracts in line with our company standards.
• Follow the required processes and sales mandates to ensure accurate and timely delivery of client contracts.
• Vet and ensure accurate commercials are presented in the weekly commercials meeting.
• Actively manage the client folder structures and their upkeep.
• Identify and define process optimization opportunities and implement where needed.
• Understand the overall business and how client contracting aligns to other processes or procedures.
• Ensure the correct processes, procedures, reporting, and documentation are available and maintained.
• Actively drive successful commercial contracting and work hand in hand with the necessary stakeholders.
• Actively drive, understand, manage, analyze, influence and report on contracting pipeline.
• Actively drive contracts focus items for the week and month ahead.
• Raise contract risk awareness and provide possible solutions where needed.
• Responsible for design, implementation and management of a system to deal with early warning signs and key indicators to mitigate risks in a proactive, transparent, and structured way.
• Regularly conduct recons and audits to ensure compliance and upkeep of our client contracting.
• Apply and coordinate change management where needed.
• Understand and learn our contracting terms & conditions and how they impact our business.
• Draft legal negotiation template and complete first review of comments of contract agreements negotiations.
• Support the Business Risk team with program or project related work.
• Support the Central Functions team with any project related initiatives.
• Support with maintenance of Cyberlogic legal contract documentations and version control and formatting associated.
• Manage the upkeep of centralized location, folders and guidelines of our company templates, policies and processes.
• Upkeep of the company Policy/Process/Standard Blueprint.
• Provide training to other stakeholders where applicable to new tools, ways of doing, or processes rolled out by the Business Risk team.
• Support with the assurance of certain business processes.
• Understand and support with any change management processes.
• Contribute towards any related tasks that will reduce operational effort and risks.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 5+ years working experience in legal, administration (secretarial/executive assistant) or commercial contracting.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Verbal).
- Advanced experience in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proven track record of successful projects or process management applied.
- Proven ability to simplify complex information, share it in a structured way, and manage expectations in a professional manner.
- Proven track record of applied change management
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.