Consulting & Strategy
The Strategy Director role will oversee the strategy and planning function for Kraken’s entire region, across multiple business lines, millions of customer accounts, and hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Strategy Director will build/manage a dedicated strategy team, work with business line leaders and cross-functional teams, and advise the global C-suite, to most effectively structure, operate and grow the business and its supporting operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Oversee the overall strategy and planning function for Kraken’s entire business.
- Collaborate with the MD, global C-suite, and cross-functional leaders to set the business up for success by implementing organizational structures, navigating the legal/regulatory landscape, identifying opportunities, prioritizing initiatives, driving revenue growth, improving efficiency, and aligning against broader company objectives.
- Build and manage a small, high-functioning dedicated strategy team.
- Define/monitor key performance metrics for business health and progress.
- Manage portfolio of key high-priority projects and work collaboratively to ensure timely execution.
- Develop recommendations to solve critical challenges employing a data driven approach.
- Create content and/or presentations for multiple purposes, including internal strategy and planning meetings, investors, external interviews and appearances, etc.
- Exercise discretion with highly confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Prior experience in management consulting, and/or corporate strategy/planning within a comparable fintech company, late stage pre-IPO company, or large corporation.
- Familiarity with financial services/technology and US-specific legal/regulatory industry landscapes.
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills involving cross functional collaboration.
- Experience building high quality engaging presentations that communicate complex topics, data, and information in a digestible format.
- Superior communication and presentation skills including for executive level audiences.
- Ability to define structured approaches to solve complex challenges, by breaking down issues or problem sets, identifying options, and making decisions using a data driven approach.
- Commercially-minded, and entrepreneurial self-starter, comfortable in fast-paced and uncertain/changing environments.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.